Hi

Today is the second day without being employed. The day unfurls with new insights for life:

At 10AM, One of my friend, who is currently a principal for a reputed college in bangalore responded to my call. He said, "dont worry rathan, we will do the best for you. ". I went to his college to meet him. He gave me a few topics and asked me to teach in his college for a sum of 1000Rs/ hr and that too on sundays. It was really a welcome idea for me, since I can earn Rs. 4000 / month for working only on sundays. 

I took my first class today at 12.00PM, and addressed all the PU students studying in first year. The kind of enthusiasm they showed in my teaching was really great. Every student wanted to learn, whatever I taught to them provoked scientific taughts in them.

While I was teaching them the topic tension, I asked them how is this tension generated or have they felt tensions in their life. All of them responded in a chorus and answered "Yes Sir!". I asked them where and how did they come out. The students replied, that whenever they had a special class on sundays, everyone used to get tensed and the only way of coming out of it is by bunking the class. It was an expected answer for me. In between, there was one fat boy Karthik whispering something in his friend's ears and they both shared a laugh. I then called up karthik and asked him what kind of tensions a person like you can have, while you keep on cutting jokes, even while i teach. He instantaneously replied "Sir!, I am also tensed". I was initially surprised by his answer and asked him how. He replied "Sir!, My mom makes non-veg on sundays and you have called me to hear a lecture here until 02:00pm, will I not get tensed. If I go home at 02.30 PM, nothing will be left for me.

Upon hearing this, I couldn't stop laughing and the entire class started to laugh. During that small duration, I had forgotton all the tensions in my mind and was giggling with them. I appreciated karthik for bringing in such a humourous talk in between the conversations and then started to continue with my lessons.

After the talk, when I left home, I began thinking as how ignorant are these kids, how nice If I was also a kid like them, who utter what they feel. Its really a bliss to work with such youngsters and one should really enjoy the atmosphere of these kids, whether they are naughty or they are brilliant. 

Thus day-2 has started well and I have with me a pay pack of Rs. 4000 per month. Let me see as what is left behind and how many such schools should I be visiting in order to get a resonable earning, sufficient for my family


Comments